Website Privacy Statement
DM Solutions Group Inc. ("DMSG") is a leading provider of Web and desktop mapping solutions and the industry leader in the development of open source mapping technology. DMSG is committed to openness and transparency of its policies and service offerings, and to safeguarding the privacy of all visitors to this site.
This page summarizes the privacy policies and practices of the Company with respect to this web site.
- DMSG does not automatically gather any information from you. Information is only obtained if you supply it to us.
- Information provided to DMSG is only used for DMSG’s internal purposes including contacting you and answering your queries.
- DMSG uses software that receives and records the Internet protocol IP addresses. DMSG will not link these addresses with the identity of the individuals visiting its site except in cases of abuse of its site.
- DMSG does not use "cookies" to track our visitors.
- Visitor Information is treated by DMSG as confidential information. Visitor Information will not be disclosed to anyone without consent except as required by law, or in accordance with this privacy statement or as permitted pursuant to the Personal Information Protection and Electronic Documents Act, 2000, c.5 ("PIPEDA").
- DMSG will not sell the visitor information provided to it except in connection with the sale, merger or transfer of DMSG’s business or in connection with a sale of its shares. We will not give or sell the confidential information to any third party marketer.
- Upon the request of any visitor who has provided information to DMSG and upon provision or identification satisfactory to DMSG identifying the requester as the person who supplied the information, DMSG will supply a copy of the information on its files about that person to that person for verification and correction provided that the supply of such information does not and will not affect or reveal any information which is confidential to any other party and provided that the supply by DMSG of such information will not affect confidentiality with respect to any matter that DMSG is entitled to or required to maintain as confidential pursuant to the PIPEDA.